
I always forget how much fun it is to have friends over. The Carruths came over for Sunday dinner and we had such a nice visit. Our kids play together SO well. Above is little Mr. Collin. He is so cute and the most laid back child ever.

This is Caro. I thought she looked so precious in her little white dress amidst all the grass! (okay, call them weeds... whatever).

My sweet Levi enjoying the jungle. It takes a lot of patience to get our yard to look like this.

There is never a lack of toys at our home.

Mike, Erica, and Matt.... check out our spread!! Erica brought so much food!!! Matt made a delicious ham, and I took the dessert out of the freezer...yum. I have such a hard job.

I just love my friend Erica! Thanks for coming over!!
7 comments:
Shannon I love you blog!! You guys have SO many adventures that are so much fun!!! Thanks for calling and saying hi to missy and keeping in such good contact you are so great!
Here is our family blog
http://monsivaismemories.blogspot.com/
Love you!!
lol, I love the 'jungle' that your backyard is now
How Fun !!! Cute family photo !! Do you play the Ernie and Bert jungle song before you let anyone into the back yard ? AHHHHHHHH
I am glad ya'll had a nice easter! I have been ill for the past week and a half... I had peanut butter toast for my easter dinner! The ham is starting to sound good to me now... lol
What a nice Easter with friends. Your yard makes a great place for pictures and adventures for kids.
It looks like a lot of fun. When can I come over?!
I like the new family photo!
Post a Comment