This picture does not require any captions. When I was pregnant with Sam I did a 3D ultrasound and it was a little weird. It just made me wonder what he REALLY looked like. I am so excited for you though! When we come to California, I will have to return the favor and bring you some of the clothes that Sam never used.
6 comments:
WOW your having baby number 3! that is great. Congrats!!
This picture does not require any captions. When I was pregnant with Sam I did a 3D ultrasound and it was a little weird. It just made me wonder what he REALLY looked like. I am so excited for you though! When we come to California, I will have to return the favor and bring you some of the clothes that Sam never used.
Congratulations!!!
That's so exciting! What a great sonogram picture!
that is a GREAT sono pic.. did you get to find out what flavor your having??.. I think i'm seeing cord..or maybe not???
I'm so excited for you! hurray! I'm glad I looked at the blog or I would've missed the news! When's the due date or did I miss that too?
Post a Comment