Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Answer

A few people have asked what gender our next baby is and when it is due. The answers:
It's another BOY and he will join us sometime toward the end of August. I prefer the dates of 8/18 or 8/22, so we'll see what happens. I am a c-section so now I just have to arrange it with my doctor. Nope, I won't tell you what we are going to name him. I'd love to hear your guesses though in the comment section!

9 comments:

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

Bartholomew Ichabod Fox? We could call him Bif for short. :)

Egglestonfamily said...

hey send us your blog address again...I delete all my addresses!

Sandy Plummer said...

I know, so I won't guess! Remember you asked for vinyl lettering!!! Is the name Matt wanted the middle name?

Myhouse4nine said...

You don't tend to give them names that form a name out of the initals, but we always worried about that... Bif is a prime example like Rachael is RER she actually refers to herself as Rear some times.. we have a CAR,LAR,and HAR we got stuck on middle names that went with our last name so they were all A's at the end! I am sure you are much more creative than me! How about Alex? Please avoid Wyley..Fox...love ya

sleepless said...

Red or Grey or ....Arctic is dad's favorite..or Ima...or Ura or Running or Fleeing or ...you get it.

Missy said...

Our Sam is Samual Atlas Monsivais (initials = SAM). We love his name. Yes it is spelled wrong, but the 'a' looks better than an 'e' would have. Rebecca had a grandfather named Oliver Kingsburry and everyone called him OK. We really like that and are considering using it if Anthony continues to be broken like Matt and keeps making boys. Whatever you do, make it fun. Also, give him two good names in case he needs to use his middle name like my George Anthony.

Jan Parker said...

Oh, they have it all WRONG! More like Shamatt, Matton, Mattshan, or Shanthew. Yea, that's the ticket...(haha)Well, whatever you name him, he's bound to be cute!

Unknown said...

Ok so I don't know if you ever heard this one.. we thought of the first name for Hunter long before he was born both of us loved it.. middle name we had quite a few ideas before Edwin (peepop's- Grandpa Fox- first name) stuck.. Hunter was born we were happy and we went to a family reunion from my side when he was just a few weeks old.. my uncle said "Oh how cute/funny the first day of school the'll call out Fox, Hunter..." Ben and I about DIED it NEVER occured to us.. just keep those kind of funnies in the back of your mind when choosing names.. Oh and we wouldn't change it for anything.. Hunter is DEFFENATELY a Hunter.. and at least so far he's never had to deal with the "fox hunter" thingie..
hugs