Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today Dylan rebelled


Dylan adamantly refused to eat his baby food today. Instead, he wanted the pot roast, potatoes and carrots that the rest of the family was eating. So I complied. He wanted seconds even!


I failed to write a report on Dylan's latest growth. He is 10 months old and weighs 25 pounds. He still puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. He can stand for a good 15-20 seconds unassisted and crawls incredibly fast. He really wants to run and do everything Levi is doing, but alas, is stuck to the ground for now. He's a cutie-patootie!

7 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

With that kinda face it looks like he is saying "I'm starving momma!" "Feed me!" A guy just has to have nurishment and face it he is sure he isn't a baby any more... If he could just get over those physical limitations...

Jill said...

what a cutie! Sarah did the same thing last night. So it was chicken, rice, bread and broccoli for her!

Errin said...

Look how cute your family is. I can't believe how many teeth Dylan has. He looks a lot like Matt. Although he has your eyes. I miss you Miss Fox!!!!

Orange Peanut said...

At least he wants to eat!

The Swails Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is so cute. Madeline puts everything in her mouth too, but my little feather-weight is only 15 lbs. It's strange after William who was such a chunker.

Abigail said...

Wow! Mandorallyn just barely broke 25lbs!! Good job Dylan!!!

The Moss' said...

That's so funny, because Carson did the exact same thing at Dylan's age. It must be the second child syndrome, wanting to do everything the older child does :)Can you blame them though, baby food is gross!