Sunday, October 5, 2008

What we like to do

Levi and I thoroughly enjoy making goodies and taking them to our friends. Usually, our treat of choice is cookies (always with sprinkles), but we discovered something that is kind of more fun. Chocolate covered pretzels rolled in sprinkles! Yum. We don't use the rods (they are too big). We just get pretzel sticks, melt chocolate chips in the microwave (I could never live without a microwave) and then have at it. It's good time fun!! Today we didn't deliver them to friends. We ate them all. They were good.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy,they look so good.

wilkinson family said...

mmm...those do look so good!!!

kahnfam said...

I do remember you always baking goodies and bringing them over. You're a great friend and I miss you! Wish I could help eat those pretzels. They look yummy!

Jill said...

that looks like the perfect activity for a 2-3 year old! I'll have to try it with mine!

Orange Peanut said...

Those are some nice looking pretzels! Lucky friends!

I keep hearing a few ladies talking about a scrapbooking night! Sounds like fun!

Adam Egg said...

Hey I need your address so I can send you an invitation :D