Sunday, May 11, 2008

This has to be THE year...

A very common Shannon phrase is "sometime before I'm 30". Well, seeing as how I turned 29 yesterday, I am running out of time!! Much thanks to all those who thought of me on my birthday; I appreciated it! We had a nice little low key party with our dear friends Janet, Kim and baby Jeffrey. Matt cooked and did a BBQ and it was fantastic (as most of his food is). I had a relaxing day and just enjoyed it all! I have a lot to accomplish though if I want to get it all done sometime before I am 30.

5 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

I thought about you yesterday, but I never called or e-mailed! Hope it was a happy day and that your
29th year will be the best!!!
Dee

Myhouse4nine said...

Wow, that is a lot of candles! Hope it was great, you have a beautiful smile!

kahnfam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya!

Orange Peanut said...

Sorry I'm a lame friend! Happy Birthday to you and 29 isn't that old!!!! Glad you had a nice day!

Abigail said...

Ha! That means one year before we're officially friends!! jk. You just always used to say that!