Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A post of us elsewhere

Hello everyone! If you would like to see cute pictures of my family's feet and sweet Dylan, click on the link to "Karen's family" on my favorites. She took our family picture (the goal was the feet photo) on Sunday and it was fun! Thanks Karen.
For those of you wondering who Karen is... Karen grew up in Chino with Matt and I. We were all very good friends and still are. She is currently in the neighboring city from us. (This is a temporary summer gig, but we enjoy having her around). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Amy Kathleen said...

Shannon,
I cannot believe that you have a degree in English
and teach children.
Look at that grammatical error in this blog.
Shocking....
Just don't go blaming it on lack of sleep due to a newborn. That won't fly here.

Isaac

wilkinson family said...

shannon,
karen's pics of feet are too cute. she did a great job.

kahnfam said...

Your family pictures turned out so CUTE! I wish we were closer so I could see your adorable family!