Okay people... the truth about life is this: A female's body is never the same after giving birth. If you add multiple children to the picture (meaning twins, etc., or even just having more than one kid) the fat seems to triple and stay. I am not quite sure that men really understand this. Oh well.
Seeing as how I am not pleased being in double digit pants, I am issuing a challenge to anyone out there, but specifically Jill, Abby, and Karen. The challenge is for us to lose weight and fit into our smaller clothes and be happy about life.
My cousin Elizabeth is also doing something fantastic to help tone up, etc. I am so impressed! It helps to have friends and support, etc. Frankly, I need a prize to get me motivated....so I'm working on what my reward will be. Unfortunately, a $5000 boob job isn't really feasible at this time. Maybe that will be my FINAL motivator once I've had all the little people I intend to have cut out of me.
Anyhow, Jill, Abby, and Karen, do you accept the challenge??? Do you need some specific goal, motivation or prize?? If so, email me and we will talk the specifics. Everyone else out there can join us as well in our quest to be hotties. (it's a mentality, not necessarily a size. My cousin Anna has some fabulous ideas for .... well... this is a PG blog.)
Please note, I cannot live without chocolate everyday, so let it be known that I am human and this goal isn't going to happen over night; I'm aiming for August. Happy day!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Let me just add that having c-sections changes your body even more. blah! And I just have to say, "I love you!" =]
Are you saying I'm fat???
Sigh. I am. Okay, I accept your challenge. But I definitely need more rules.
I accept also! Let's get this going! Email me asap cause I'm going to germany next week!
I accept too! after having two c-sections, I'm not sure my lovely flap will ever go away, but no one other than me and my dear husband needs to know it!
I'm with Karen, structure is MANDATORY!
lol, i can't join until i get this stupid leg healed and in the mean time i plan to eat as much choc. as i can. lol actually i just need it every so often and i'm cutting out sodas and any candy not choc. it helps to buy the choc. in a bag of indiv. pieces and your body feels the need to eat less if it's dark choc. than milk choc.
and in a side note, sexy is a state of mind which is sometimes helped along with props i.e. shaving, buying cute lingerie no matter your size, make-up, perfume, and a great pair of heels. by doing this you'll feel sexy and more in the mood and if your hubby is like mine and chases you without all that then he'll really appreciate when you do and maybe decide to clean up, put on some silky boxers and cologne for you.
Post a Comment